Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 04:20 AM   #1
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Exclamation Help

My baby has had bile-acid test he was very low and test was good 5 pre 7 post
Vet said low blood sugar must be hypoglycemia. He had 7 hour fast. he is 11 weeks 4 day and 2.1 lbs.
I have treated him as hypo baby and we went back to vet just yesterday....he has gined a pound in 2 weeks, growing healthy happy.
He slept normal last nignt, did not eat in the middle of the night though. I usually use nutrical when he is really tired and going to sleep for a long time or wont eat. During the day he eats just fine not picky and eats ample amounts of food. I ake sure he eats every 3-5 hours and always allow to free feed. Vet JUST said he is perfectly fine. Oh I forgot to tell you one night over 2 weeks ago he had multiple seizures and I did not know to treat with Kayro. After his first (5 second) seizure he can out of it and ate. He the went back to sleep and through the night had 6 more. They finally stopped and I had bile acid ran and learned a lot more about what I was doing and possible caues. Well after being great for 2 weeks he had another seizure at 7 am this morning. I rubbed with Kayro he bounced right up and wanted to eat. He played with my Bella and now laid back down to sleep. I gave nutrical also. Its been one hour and 15 minutes.....Think this is hypo again?? He went last night almost 8 hours withour eating. BUT he does tis every night. He ate b4 bed as usual but he did make a stressful trip tp vet, and FREAKED OUT during car ride. He acted totlly normal after getting him home tho. Was this trip out enuff to set off a major sugar drop 15 hours after vet trip?? He is sleeping right now, has nutrical in him (bb size amount) ate pleanty of food drank water and played a bit....What is going on??? I cannot stop crying and worrying!!!!!!

Last edited by diggy4; 05-19-2007 at 04:21 AM.
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!