View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 07:52 AM   #18
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

What is this: I feed Roxy and TJ boiled chicken and rice for breakfast (they won't eat that I-D Vet food) and they inhaled it (hungry?) a 2 hours later I went to leave another potion out for them while I was at work and again they went to inhale it. I put a little water in it so the rice would not stick together. Then all of a sudden, TJ started to 'choke' I think? I took the food away and he sounded like he had something stuck, or kinda maybe like he was congested? I look in his mouth and nothing and then I was rubbing his neck, throat and it kinda got better, I opened his mouth to look in the back of his throat and he did a cough. Do you think he was tring to eat so fast and I startled him when I grabbed to food dish away and maybe he inhaled it wrong? I was so scared that I called my boss to see if it was ok to bring them into work so I can watch them. So, P.S they are here with me and are fine! As soon as we got he I held him and he had to hiccups but he is good now. They are sleeping now. So what do you think, was it the rice? rice with too much water in it? or something else?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!