View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 03:08 PM   #1
Brooklyn619
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove Crate Training Day 1 - my heart is broken!!!!!!!!!

So I got her a crate and started introducing her to it slowly this weekend. Every time I put her in there she SCREAMS and doesn't stop!! I ignore her but she never stops... I figure some of this is normal so I'm trying to be tough. Today was my first day at work. I put her in there at about 7:30 this morning and went to work. My roommate came home at 11 and let her out for 30 minutes and put her back in at noon. I came home at 5:15 this evening and she was SCREAMING again. I tried to wait until she calmed down, but she wouldn't and my roommates were trying to watch TV, so I let her out and when I took her out she was covered in her own pee!! I didn't think the crate was too big and I put a little bed that covered the entire bottom in there (she loves the bed) but yet she peed on herself. We went for a walk and she did her business, I came back and washed her off... and now she's running around the house crying at the top of her lungs like she doesn't know what to do. She won't play or anything.. just running around confused like she doesn't even where she is. Is this normal?? guys I don't know what to do! Should I leave her in there for the first part of teh day and have my roommate bring her out after lunch until I get home?? She's used to being in my room with a babygate up... but she kept peeing on her pad but pooping under the bed... please help... i can't stand to see my little girl like this!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!