View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 12:28 PM   #2
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

LOL What a mission you're on. Anyone that says Mojo isn't all yorkie needs glasses. He looks nothing like a silky.

when you said this:
Quote:
Also, I have been told to get some items from Plush Puppy (there are so many to choose from). The SeaBreeze Oil was one of them and the one for wavey hair (fluffy butts) - can't think of the name. Anyone have opinions on these products.
I can help right here - the SEA BREEZE is way better on soft coats like Chanels. I wouldn't bother with it for his coat BUT - The Swishy Coat is good for the little waves ...(I heard - I've never used that product)

Jodie sent me some little sample bottles of Happytails and I LOVE it...it's very nice - moisturizes well and it worked well on both my girls..

The Plush Puppy Shampoo and conditioner are really really nice....I use it on Cheri all the time and it cleans really well AND the conditioner turns her to silk..it also works for Chanel but I still like the CC Systems for her overall.

Kat sells the Cranberry Fields and that's really nice for shine and is really reasonably priced.

on the rake style 'brush'...its a dematting comb. unless he has thick hair I wouldn't use it on him. Sally's beauty supply has super good prices on Boars Bristle Brushes....

Last edited by red98vett; 05-04-2007 at 12:30 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!