View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
Rusty's Momma
& Sweet Sophie's too!!!
Donating Member

Default Making me late for work....

AHHHHHH.... I am going to loose my job if he makes me late one more day (and I am a Realtor , self employed) Sounds redicuolous but I also work in the office I Realtor out of so I do have an office schedule as well.
ANYWAYS>>>> every morning when it is time to put Rusty in his kennel, he hides from me. Most usually I have to "trick" him in order to catch him. I have to take my shoes off, set in the recliner, pick up the remote control (as if i am staying a while) then he will jump up there with me and lay down. This whole process can take 10-15 minutes and of course makes me run late. He won't even come for a treat...

I am so frustrated with this as he will not "come". We went to Petsmart training and that is the biggest thing he WOULD NOT do. Not by "come", "Rusty, come here" NOTHING.... not even outside while we go out to potty. Sometimes he will walk down to the mailbox and this worries me becuase he has also gone across the street to the neighbors. We live in an area of 2 acre plots so he has plenty of room to be on MY LAND...

Any ideas on how to get him to come??? I am dying here
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!