View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #9
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

thats wrong its wrong and sick and i belive in what you said lexi
they need to catch him and try to break his neck and then stab hiim and ask him how it felt

i bet it wouldtn feel to good

thats sad to sad, i get people who are walkign down the street and frankie barks since hes out talking a walk or sitting inthe grass or going potty and they will say shut up little mutt shut up runt and im like how rude or they will try to kick at him to make him jumo towrds them and myhusband told a gilr yesterday cause she was talking to someone outside our house and she was walking by she stopped adn talked to i think my brother in law but anyway and he liked her toe and she said lick my toe again and ill kick you

ohhhh my hubs was mad he told her to get out of his grass and dont talk to his kid that way and if she kicked him he would kick her back twice as hard and to not come back here again

i was like whoaaaa whats going on and he wasnt like being an a** about it he as just telling her same as he would if she kicked at one of our kids

and he tells us that yesh franks is his kid and he loves him and you dont mess with frankie

im like ok i feel the same way but man he was really mad

but the poor dog i just feel so bad it makes my stomach hurt that yes there really are people like that out there
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!