View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 06:52 AM   #1
misilmisil
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Looking for Good Answers for Weird Question

So, I have been discovering these weird black dandruff (sp) kind of mini balls on Roscoe's head...They are especially around his eye brows and in between his eyes...I first thought that they may be lice or fleas but I had his vet checked and he said it was neither...he said it's not a big deal but the question is still unanswered...what are these??? anybody had the same problem? when i give him a bath, they go away but 3-4 days after there they are...i pick on them and try to remove them but there are too many of them...they are like little black dandruffs...anybody has any ideas?

also, i have been realizing that Roscoe's face smells just horrible...every morning i wipe his face with puppy wipes and also after work...otherwise, the smell is unbelievable...i got his ears and eyes checked and everything seems to be normal but i cannot find the cause of the smell...the smell is mostly on his fur around his mouth...his teeth are fine as well...any ideas? how do you all wash your baby's face?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!