View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
Momofone
Yorkie Yakker

Default Dixie update from last fall

I am not sure if y'all remember me...

but here is the thread I started about our situation.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50022

On Monday we had our day in court with this...lady (I use that term quite loosely).

She had been served, but failed to show up at court.

I stood in front of the judge and gave him my evidence. He showed her absolutely no sympathy and issued an immediate judgement in my favor. I won't go into how much it is for, but it is everything I asked for plus interest until she pays. I don't know if she even knows yet.

The really scary part? She is still in business, selling puppies to individuals who have no idea her history. And the newest thing on her website? She is advertising to board dogs in her home. It makes me sick.

I am not sure what I am allowed to say at this point or do to make my story known. Are there any attorneys here that could advise me of my rights?

My intention would never be to tell her neighbors, friends, family, etc our story. But I do feel that we, as consumers, as lovers of the breed, should be aware of what is going on here. Does anyone know what I can do to get the word out, but remain "legal"? We have come so far. I just don't want to mess it up at this point.
Momofone is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!