View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #44
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

First of all, let me say to Laurenr....I am soooo sorry that happened to your sweet little baby!!! I have been so worried about hawks around my house ... I have seen two and they are HUGE...the size of a rooster or a large hen. But now I have another problem to worry about....this morning I was cooking breakfast and looked in my backyard and there was a coyote!!! I could not believe my eyes. (I live in Charlotte, NC.) I immediately got on YT to see if others have had problems with coyotes and their Yorkies. I was surprised to see how many post there were about how dangerous coyotes can be to our babies!!! Even more to my surprise was a post with a photo attached of a hawk taking a baby coyote. So if a baby coyote can be picked up by a hawk so can our Yorkie babies. I did not want to seem unscentsitive to Laurenr....this photo that I found on YT may be too painful to see even though it is not a Yorkie. It just proves our point that we do need to be concerned about hawks. But from all the other post I have read...coyotes can be a serious threat too.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/att...8&d=1166553178
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!