View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 07:23 AM   #5
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches29
I have spent a small fortune on my animals over the years. Some of my former friends would make the comment of ,"It's Only A Dog". That is why they are former friends.
lol thats really funny.
oh my you must be really frustrated about your situation. i don't know what to say. what kind of cages are they like really small does she take care of them other than that? its that kind of thing you have to look at but i don't know how anyone could get a dog fall in love with it then give it back because its too big i have an example. we got our lab mix rusty from the pund 7 1/2 years ago when he was a year old. they told us he's done growing and won't get any bigger that means he shouldn't have been too much fatter either. well he was a little under weight. we thought we were feeding him normal portions. okay so we couldn't help spoiling him he's are baby. he should be about 50 pounds. now he's around 65. he waddles when he walks so now i take him on looong walks every day. he's still my baby and i wouldn't trade him for anything. i would give myself if it could save him.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!