View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 12:44 PM   #12
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

This will be my first time to participate but whatever maggie gets will be appreciated. I know i've already bought way more the 20 dollars for my part, but I dont want anyone to go over board on us if they cant afford it. I remember when I couldnt afford 20 dollars for lots of things wanted not counting somethings I might have needed. 20 dollar gift will be fine. I just think its something nice to do and fun. I always go to the pet dept whatever store I go to, even in the grocery store. Its kinda like looking at all the cute baby things they have today that they didnt have when my kids were babies and I still oww and aww about all the cute baby things to my hubby. My youngest grand child of 2 is 7 so hes not in the cutest stages of babie hood anymore. by 7 they think their so grown up.
So buying things so little for the furbabies gives me that feeling of shopping for cute little babies still. lol. I love babies even if their furbabies. So whoever is assigned my name, dont make big deal over it, just enjoy what you buy and enjoy your shopping for whatever it is. we'll be happy. Maggie loves to just get a toy in the mail from where I order things on line. I usually get her a little something so she wont feel left out when I open the box.

Last edited by Bama Yorkie Mom; 04-13-2007 at 12:47 PM. Reason: finish a sentence
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!