View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 10:16 AM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Cry For Those Who Have Put Pets To Sleep Help!

I need help and support from my YT family. My mom has a shnouzer(sp) he is almost 14 yrs old she got him when i was 13 he is so senial and blind and going def. We can't even take him to the groomer anymore because he is becoming so hostle. I have always been the one to take him when he needs to be grommed or anything because i have a bond with him. He will let me do anything i need to like cutting his bangs picking him up, loosening his coller and he growls or snips at anyone else. He is now doing this to me he is growling at me and he has arthritus so he can barley walk. But it is so hard to think about putting him to sleep. I am crying as i'm typing this i'm so upset. I will have to be the one to take him to get this done. I have called a few vets an one will give him a seditive to calm him before they do it because he is becoming so mean and the other one wants to muzzle him and have me just drop him off. How can people be so heartless? I guess i feel bad because i don't want him to die and i'm being selfish. But how can i kill a member of our family? What do i do?? I can't stop crying Please i need help from others that have had to put an old dog down. Do you regret it? How did you cope?
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!