View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #11
melmel84
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandYorkies View Post
Happy Healthy Mum and Dad make happy, healthy puppies - breed standard is what some require, but in my book, happy and healthy is the most important ingredient as every type and size of Yorkie has it's place.....even the non-show standard puppies for pets.
Read up as much as you can, and ask others for help and advice, and you'll be fine.
My bitch and dog have just bred for the first time, and all went fine......He didn't like being watched, as he was shy, but I watched discreetly so I could be there for any tie, or problem, and it was fine.
Make sure you and your friend have a market for the pups, and make sure and check up that they go to good homes only.....be ready to keep any that you can't home.
Debra x x x x

picture of my three babies, Tara, Casper(dad), Tammy(mum-to-be)
Beautiful babies! I was actually hoping to have pick of litter but the other owner already had people interested (friends, family, etc) I told her if there were any, even more than one that couldnt find homes I would take them in a heartbeat and welcome them to my family! I would love to have one of Tino's babies, but it is truley hard to find a dams mommy who wants to give any up. I only deal with people who are doing this for good reasons and that usually means that there are no babies left for me~ But on the bright side I get to have lots of pictures and hear about different joys and stories that people have had from the puppies that Tino made...thats why I am so interested in breeding these little guys. I personally don't have a dam becuase I dont know if I could actually give any of the pups up after spending so much time with them, being on the daddy side helps me not get so attatched but still reep the benefits of bringing bundles of joy to the world.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!