View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel84 View Post
Hi guys, I am going to stud my baby out this weekend for the first time and am looking for any suggestions that you may have to make this a smooth experience. I welcome any and all of experiences that you've had or have heard of that make it successful on our side as well as the mommies side becuase this is going to be a first time mommy as well and me and the dams owner are kindof learning together, so please help yorkietalkers!
There are other threads about stud service on YT.....Remember you are responsible for this litter too, taking puppies back if new owners need to rehome them, etc.

Do your homework on responsible breeding is the best advice I can offer. And have a written agreement between you and the female's owner. Leave nothing out, think of everything and add it to the contract. There is another person on YT that had a verbal.....guess what the owner of the female decided she wants to keep the only female in the litter; the agreement was to give the stud owner pic of the litter.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!