View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #3
yorkiemomma7
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019

thank you very much, that was very helpful. Okay, another question. When i got my female, they said that they had papered her, but i got nothing when i picked her up, they had my address to send to, but never have....so my best option from reading your list, is to go with the APR, or the DRA to get something going for her....she's considered a yorkie poo, and i have taken her to the vet and the only thing about a poodle he could actually visually see was her neck was long....(like a poodle). Other than that she is gold and turning blue.... So, I'm a bit confused on what i should do to get papers going on her. I know she's not "purebred", but she was bred with one...and i want to get papers going on the litter as well.
I'm not breeding to make any money, it was really an accident.....and i knew not a whole lot on her "heat" cycle, and actually before i did, it was too late...i'm sure alot knows how that goes. But, I have been asked since the puppies have been born if i plan to sell, because they would like one....well, there again, i'm stuck with the registration process...and then a price since they aren't purebred.
Thanks for all your help, your article was very informative, i plan on checking some of these out online if i can obtain the sites for them and do a little bit of research.
yorkiemomma7
yorkiemomma7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!