View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 05:32 PM   #14
lillyrican
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Frustrated

This all happened last friday, and it completely caught me off guard. I was expecting her to ask me if I was coming to pick up the puppy. Instead, she starts with all these excuses. I then called her Sunday, and I told her that the reason I had decided to breed Teddy was because I wanted a little girl. I wasn't interested in the male or a stud fee. She then tells me that she would have to speak to her husband. I was like okay. That was her way of getting out the coversation. I gave her three days, she didn't call. So I decided to call her Wednesday. Immediately she starts talking about something completely unrelated. I ask her how Thalia is doing, (the name I gave the puppy) she tells me the puppy is doing better. That supposedly the puppy is still drinking the moms milk, and eating puppy food. I was like okay, I understand if she has to stay with the mom another few weeks. She then mentions that she and her husband would be willing to give me 700.00 as a stud fee. I acted as though I didn't hear a thing. This is soo frustrating! I trusted her, I thought that she was an honest person.
lillyrican is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!