Thread: Why limited?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 10:02 AM   #15
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalienicole View Post
i understand that. wanting to ensure someone doesnt get their poor dogs hurt. and wanting them to not end up in situations like you descirbed. thanks for your input.
Sure thing!

I also understand what the others are talking about regarding protecting their lines. Let me give an analogy...probably not the best one, but..:

Let's say you have worked all your life and dedicated everything to being one of the best in the business of restoring classic cars. You are know far and wide by your reputation for what you do. Let's say you put years into restoring one particular car and you sell it to someone who promises to maintain the upkeep on this work of art. Then let's say they get drunk, drive the car and total it but still pass it off as being one of your masterpeices. That mangled piece of crap is now being viewed by others as one of your restorations. Everyone who knows Joe Schmo will think, "don't let NatalieNicole restore your car...did you see the one Joe has? Looks like a wrecked piece of garbage."

Now, replace the car with a living, breathing creature...a dog from your years and dedication as a breeder. If Joe breeds one of your dogs to Uncle Bubba's mill dog and you get a mess of a litter. Even years down the road, people are going to look at Bubba's dogs and say, "well, that's what comes out of NatalieNicole's line of dogs..."
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!