Thread: Why limited?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 09:34 AM   #11
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalienicole View Post
ok but isnt that what you do, as a breeder. I mean i know you are good at it and have reserached and know more about it then i or other people. but if you can research and do it cant others as well?
Of course others can do it as well. But how do you know that they will or are willing to put what in what it takes to do it right and by what is best for the dogs? You don't know for sure so this is the closest thing to esuring that doesn't happen that you have.
It happens here all the time. You have people who join and their very first post is something like, "I bred my 4 pound female to my neighbor's 8 pound Maltese because we thought they were cute and would like a puppy from them and now I think she is going into labor and I don't know what to do" How horrible a situation is THAT for the poor female. Where do you think they got that female to begin with? From a breeder who didn't ensure that the pet was altered or going to be altered when it left their home. I don't want any of the dogs leaving my house to end up in a situation like that--how else am I supposed to prevent it. Someone's 'word' and 'promise?' Those don't go too far these days.
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!