View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 08:22 PM   #20
rachelsyorkie
Rachel & Tilula Belle
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
I caught this on your 1st post: Both of the puppies parents are less than 3.5lbs. I don't keep any femles or males over that weight.

First big red flag......no reputable breeder would breed any female under 5 pounds and jeaprodize their lives......The breeder is breeding for money, knowing that unsuspecting buyers are looking for smaller.......

I'm really sorry that this has happened to you.....We all are very trusting and hoping all people are honest. It just doesn't always turn out that way.
All you can do is make everyone aware of what and by whom did this and stear them away from these breeders. And of course just love the puppy as you are already doing.
I agree & it wasnt me it was my brother & I didnt get the parent weight info until later & I told the breeder what i thought about it. Like I said I originally posted this in the breeder review section & I was giving them a bad review & telling this story but admin moved it here for some reason???
I was trying to help them find a pup w/o making the whole decision for them, but I did tell them I just wouldnt buy a pup that I couldnt see before hand.
rachelsyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!