View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
natalienicole
YT Addict

Default Questions please help

Ive had alot of health problems with my puppy since ive had her and ive only had her like 2 weeks or so. Okay first she had to have eye surgery and now i took her to get groomed to make her half shaved face look normal and her hair cut is cute but my problem is the groomer lady said her laying arround and sleeping all the time might be a sign that something else is wrong with her she thinks my puppy has hypoglycemia or something like that and i was just wandering what the signs of that were i mean shes been sleeping alot since i got her and i was just wandering is that normal i thought puppies were supposed to play and be hyper etc. Ok second deal my groomer also stated that when anna my puppy had a accident in her kenel her stool had blood in it and when i called my vet and told him this he said she could have a parasite or something and that i should bring in a stool sample etc. I was just wandering what kind of parasite or other problem causes this and where would she get it and could this be due to yet another breeder problem to add to my list. my dog was supposed to have a health gurantee and the breeder has offered to pay for half of her eye suregery etc and i have had this dog only 2 weeks and this is a lot of problems i paid more for this dog then i should have obviously only cuz of the health gurantee and akc registerable part and i havent got those either. I need serious help.
natalienicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!