View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 06:32 PM   #6
jacky
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCheryle478 View Post
How can i politely tell people that id rather not them have their germy hands on my baby? or do i just walk around with purel and make ppl use it before touching her?

Are you nuts? LOL. I don't even know how to answer that one. Last time I checked people/humans don't give canine illnesses and vice verse.
lol sorry i mixed up 2 questions. 1) when i had my 1st puppy, while he was walking on leash people used to run up and pick her up.. and id just be like.. "umm.. we gotta go" lol he was a lab soo it wasnt really a safety issue, lol he was a HUGE, even if u did drop him, hed probably just get up and be like "WOAH. that was weird" lol

and i meant when people have their dogs and they want them n your dogs to "meet". especially when shes a puppy, i used to say " my dog hasnt got her shots yet and id rather her not catch anything" but people are always like "Oh that nonscense, she wont catch anything from fifi!" and i just feel like.. weird. and then they get all dramatic about being overprotective.. lol this has happened to me quite a few times, and once again with a lab, it was less likely that it would be life threatening if she caught anything.. bigger dog=easier to treat and not so easy to be harmed by another dog.
jacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!