View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 06:07 PM   #5
MsCheryle478
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

How can i politely tell people that id rather not them have their germy hands on my baby? or do i just walk around with purel and make ppl use it before touching her?

Are you nuts? LOL. I don't even know how to answer that one. Last time I checked people/humans don't give canine illnesses and vice verse.

Which name do u like best..
Madison, Tiffany, Coco, Chanel, Lexi, Piper, Prada? also, any suggestions?

I love Prada. How unique!!!

How often do i give nutri cal?

Only when I see my baby starting to get the shakes. This happens maybe once a week. Otherwise she has a very healthy appetite for a 2 pounder. The vet told me to not automatically give it to her as it can squelched her appetite. Thus, I only give it when I notice her shaking which means her blood sugar has dropped.

Our cats are declawed, and they like to go up at random times and tap our dogs on the head lol they dont seem to mind and it doesnt hurt them, do u think a yorkie pup will be tramatized or something by this?

I got two rescue kittens right after X-mas. Two brothers. They are now 14 weeks old and not declawed. My Bijou loves to romped around with them. They bat at her and she pile drives them. Traumatized? Not at my house. Bijou loves all the animals at my house.

lol you dont have to answer all these, just take 1 or 2

thankss[/QUOTE]

I answered a few with my opinons. I am sure everything will work out just perfectly with your new baby.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!