View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 05:53 PM   #3
natalienicole
YT Addict

Ok just gonna answer some that i know lol the petco and petsmart training classes did not work well for me when i took my last dog to them. I found that they did not give me or my dog the individual time that we needed and i beleive we left there not knowing anymore then when we got there. I got the puppy training book for dummies nad found it way more effective, cheaper and you can get multiple dog use out of it. As for the dog nail polish I painted my pekenieses nails before when i had her and she did fine it didnt hurt her at all but she had her hair cut so you could actually see it so i wouldnt suggest doing it unless you were gonna trim paw hair cuz it would be a waste of time and my yorkie puppy wont sit still long enough to have me do it anyways my pekeniese was quite a bit older so she didnt care. You can get pet carriers about anywhere walmart, target, petco, any pet store, or online at pet supply stores or dog clothing stores. And as for barkking i havent mastered that yet either my puppy was quite when i first got her but has found her voice and is now quite vocal. Im not sure how you go about teaching them not to especially humanely barking collars seem so mean and i doubt they should be used on small dog breeds. And biting im not sure a yorkie really bites all that much at least not in my experience my anna chews on things sometimes but has never bit me or anyone else.
natalienicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!