View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 07:33 AM   #7
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Thanks everyone.

I give her a bath every other weekend. I have never seen this before. I have not used anything new on her. But with your responses, I have thought about other stuff that could be causing this. At night she sleeps wrap in a fleece blanket. We say goodnight, little taco She love to be secure, but I am thinking that maybe since the weather is warming up, it maight just be too hot for her wrapped up like that (with her legs sealed closed). She probably has heat rash. And from your responses, I now recall, that she has been licking her private the past couple of days. When I catch her doing that, I nudge her face and tell her to stop.

I will wash her private with warm water and some gentle soap everyday. If it doesn't clear up soon, I will take her to the Vet on Saturday (they need their nails cut anyway)!

Thanks again, your responses really made me put my 'thinking cap' on and I hope I have figured it out.

Although, I am concerned if she continues to lick during the day when I am not around. I guess I would be able to tell if it turns infected, right?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!