View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 03:58 AM   #48
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Blue baby

I will have the hubby run to the health food store for some flax and try that with his food also, I shaved the hair on his ears to help get the weight off so they may start to stand 1 day we have 1 up and then both down, but that will come in time maybe after his teeth all come in they will stay up.. Thanks
. Brandon is 6 and was a kindergartener this past year, the little man is a wrestler like his brothers and did very well this year placed 5th at state, wreslted with a smashed finger one day that his brother slammed in the door poor little guy his nail was coming off almost instantly but did not want to stay home had to go and wrestle, that is what we call a die hard will go wrestling ill ,hurt etcc has learned from his brothers.. Brandon is very caring about people and owies if you have one he will try to make you feel better the rainbow was his idea.. His grandfather passed away this year and he made him a snowman about 10 foot from his grave so grandpa could see it (my father was buried on his property) and then kept asking me did he see it told him probably not his reply was I knew we shoul d of moved it closer>>> Was too cute brings ya right out of the dumps.. he kept asking we finally told him yes he seen it,, he thought a picnic at the grave site would of been nice too , he said grandpa would of liked us all eating together... Maybe we should start a post and introduce our kids and then rini you can put your gorgeous kids and that beautiful grandaughter of yours on there, we have all showed ourselfs and our dwellings and our jobs how about our kids? We will keep up on the rainbows and sunsets Brandon will just love that!!!!!!!!!
011011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!