Thread: Potty problems!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 08:33 PM   #4
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

its funny you say that........ because my mothers dog is so WIERD about the "bathroom" situation.... the dog DOES NOT like to go out in teh rain (this is a BIG dog, not a yorkie) she actually walks on teh balls of her feet when she is going through the outside bathroom area because she is so icked out..... we were on a loooooooooooong trip from northern california and our golden (who was younger and didnt know to hold it as long) had an "accident" and she peed in our van..... well the other dog FREAKED OUT she went crawling over all of oour camping stuff (stacked to the ceiling in our van) and climbed on top of it and tried to get out of teh two inch crack in our van window's back door....... she didnt calm down until we stopped at a gas station adn cleaned the area THOROUGHLY, even then she avoided that area of the car for like a month! She is only recently warming up to my yorkie because he is not peeing on teh floor anymore .......... but you shoulda seen the look she gave me when i put the pee pad on teh floor at my moms house..... she gave a really reproachful look whenever he peed on the pad... in her eyes he was still peeing in teh house and she is still a little "disgusted" with him....
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!