Thread: Potty problems!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 07:48 PM   #3
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

We keep a wee wee pad in Toto's X-pen setup which we keep in our bedroom in this new condo [at our home in Alabama it's in the corner of the dining room ... she always remembers where it is] and we keep a pad in one of her crates in the living room. Since we never lock her in a crate we use one as her "bathroom/water/food" room on the backseat when we travel. Her surroundings change so often, we got her used to the "pad" rather than a location. An interesting thing about the diaper ... Toto absolutely will not tee tee while she has one on! She "held" it for 10-12 hours when we flew during the holidays! Every time I had an opportunity, I took her to an airport bathroom ... took the diaper off and tried to get her to go on a wee wee pad ... she would not! I don't like her going that long without going tee tee but don't quite know what I can possibly do different! I would much rather she peed in my lap than go that long without going!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!