View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 07:11 AM   #29
florecita
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by satman View Post
Occationally I see an advertisment above for Country Home Yorkies. They're located in Sutton MA and if you visit my web site ( http://yorkies.com ) you'll see some very negative comments about this place. My comments are located on my breeder referral page for Massachusetts. I have documentation on at least 10 sick dogs this woman has sold. Some so sick they either died or required Liver Shunt surgery to maintain their life.

I'm told that most of the dogs she sells are bought from what can be described as Puppymill dogs. She doesn't disclose that she's not the breeder and she doesn't give any AKC registration papers since these dogs are not AKC registered. I'm also informed she only accepts CASH and there is no formal written health guaranty.

A WORD TO THE WISE!!!!!
Thank god there is people like you. I was considering this lady when looking for my second yorkie.....luckily I could not afford a $3000 puppy
I was just surfing the web and found this same lady now selling Daschund--on her website she is advertising the same load of .....
I wish there is web for people who love this breed so we can spread the word
florecita is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!