View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 05:43 AM   #11
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran42478 View Post
I wish you the best of luck! I got my very first dog (back in 1986) from Ivan, she was a chow...That is why I went back to him...Little did I know the deal...As you guys know (well some do) I lost Sammi last year at 2 years old from severe liver disease...I wish I had done my due-diligence in the beginning, but I had no idea...I had to learn the hard way, and I lost something VERY VERY special to me...I now have Jake and I would NEVER go near S&V...I have trust in Jake's breeder, Stacy (Sylvan) and I am at peace knowing I have a healthy boy...
You and me both sweetie. My Katie was dying from kidney disease and if she didn't get hit by that car, I would have had a tough decision to make (to put her to sleep). But it seems life had other plans and I that decision was taken from me. In a strange way, I look at it as a blessing because it would have KILLED ME to make that call and I would have always blamed myself. Plus, I believe that she died the day before my mom so that they could be together. I like to think that Katie is her guardian angel and that everything happens for a reason.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!