Thread: Dog Food
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #6
Buddah<3r
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
YAY!!! well the Yogurt Drops are stricktly treats.. and i try not to give her too many because i imagine that they are rich for her little tummy... SO glad he loved the food!!! it must feel nice to know you are feeding something healthy both the Fromms and the GO food come in wet.Layla gets the GO wet food in the morning and just GOBBLES It up.. i love knowing that no matter what else she probably won't eat that day.. that she at least has something in her! if you find he inst' eating much and you are worried you can always give him some apple... carrot.. celery... peas... yogurt (very good for the tummy) that way you knwo you've gotten something in him.. but be careful of doing that too much or he won't even look at the kibble
I can't believe the difference in his appetite. I mean he always eats well. Food bowl is always empty when i come home and when I get up in the morning and he does eat the treats, but he has never eaten the whole serving as soon as I put it down. It makes me sooo happy that he loves it and its good for him.
Buddah<3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!