Old 03-21-2007, 12:26 PM   #5
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah<3r View Post
Marci,

I just opened Buddahs package yesterday. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! The yorkie card was sooo cute too! Buddah LOVES the food. I never thought of him as a picky eater, but he never jumped at his food. I pu it down and he would eat it here and there until its gone. With the Fromm as soon as I put it in the bowl he ate it all! even leaving some of his regular (science diet) kibble in the bowl. He also LOVES the yogurt dips.

Do you feed Layla the yogurt dips as treats or a meal? I'm thinking about using them as treats. Same as the food, I havent found any treats that he goes nuts for. makes it challenging to train him when he could care less if he gets the treat or not.
YAY!!! well the Yogurt Drops are stricktly treats.. and i try not to give her too many because i imagine that they are rich for her little tummy... SO glad he loved the food!!! it must feel nice to know you are feeding something healthy both the Fromms and the GO food come in wet.Layla gets the GO wet food in the morning and just GOBBLES It up.. i love knowing that no matter what else she probably won't eat that day.. that she at least has something in her! if you find he inst' eating much and you are worried you can always give him some apple... carrot.. celery... peas... yogurt (very good for the tummy) that way you knwo you've gotten something in him.. but be careful of doing that too much or he won't even look at the kibble
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!