Thread: Dog Food
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 12:22 PM   #4
Buddah<3r
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
i'm such a sucker for these threads but only because i used to feed the food you are feeding (not very good food... so sorry) and i've "seen the light" if you will .. and now only feed human grade food... the website given to you iss GREAT and will really help you see what it is you are currently feeding (many people have equated it to mcdonalds every day) i now feed Fromms... but you may also try looking for Canidae... Wellness.. Solid Gold... try to avoid the 6 star foods on that website.. they ahve too much protien for our little guys!
Marci,

I just opened Buddahs package yesterday. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! The yorkie card was sooo cute too! Buddah LOVES the food. I never thought of him as a picky eater, but he never jumped at his food. I pu it down and he would eat it here and there until its gone. With the Fromm as soon as I put it in the bowl he ate it all! even leaving some of his regular (science diet) kibble in the bowl. He also LOVES the yogurt dips.

Do you feed Layla the yogurt dips as treats or a meal? I'm thinking about using them as treats. Same as the food, I havent found any treats that he goes nuts for. makes it challenging to train him when he could care less if he gets the treat or not.
Buddah<3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!