View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #3
lizzie1955
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I preface what I am going to tell you by saying that, thankfully, Emma is healthy. That said, I was very badly taken by S&V Quality Pups. I was referred to them by another breeder is Brooklyn. I was looking for a tiny Maltese. They showed me Emma. She was stunning. They told me she was 16weeks old and weighed 2.5#. Based on what I knew I figured she would top out at 4-5#. I remember, he put her in my arms, then went to make a phone call. By the time he got back, I wasn't giving Emma bag. I was charged a premium because she was a (pardon the expression) t-cup. This was Saturday. I took her to the vet on Monday. It was there that I found out that she was not 16 weeks old. She probably wasn't more than 9 or 10 weeks old. Emma is now 11#. As I said, thankfully she is healthy, just more to love. I do, however, resent being taken so badly. I know that you have fallen in love, I can't tell you what to do, but I know that I would never go back there. Lizzie-

P.S. They were not Emma's breeder. They brokered her. I never got papers. I have no idea who the breeder was.
lizzie1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!