Thread: bag lady
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
laurenr
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsabbot View Post
yeh she is fine when i take her outside for a walk or if i have people over, she is like the excited crazy spazz... but if we go somewhere, she is pretty hesitant, all in the car, in the stores, etc.. even petsmart it takes her a little while to warm up-then she is ok. i just want to be able to take her more places... pigs ear is a good idea... does it stink????
Funny that you should ask. It seems to depend. I do notice that the really HUGE ears do stink and somehow seem more oily. I always try and look for the smaller ones, because the large I have to cut in two anyway. I just wish I could remember the brand of the smaller (and drier), but I do know I bought them last from my local Pets Mart. Check the base of the ears- if you see fat (yuck), then you know it's gonna be a stinky.

I must say that they do work to pacify my little girl when I take her out in her bag, even when I am forced to resort to the "stinkies".

Also I notice something else that helps. My one bag has mesh side window, mesh top and front. It seems that when she can look around outside of the bag, she is happier. That way when I/people are talking, she can see us. The bag I refer to I bought at PetCo.
laurenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!