View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 11:51 PM   #14
rachelsyorkie
Rachel & Tilula Belle
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
I still don't understand why anyone would buy a dog sight unseen!!! You wouldn't buy a car or a home sight unseen. Most of these dogs are from puppy mills or back yard breeders. Did you even ask for a bile acid test to be done and Vet. records and health certificate? Why don't you just look under the AKC site, go to breeders then to Yorkies breeders. You will find the closet to you. Go look at the pups, the parents and the breeding practices.
People buy cars, Houses, etc, find husbands & wives, even adopt children based on a few pictures & a description that you believe is honest. Everyone knows people sugar coat, but then there's the crooks. I went & saw Tilula when I got her & she's not the perfect rep of of AKC Show Yorkie, but I am pleased w/her. I advised my brother to do the same but even people that breed & show, etc buy dogs from all over the world to add to their stock so its not that uncommon. Of coarse after being taken a couple times they learn how to spot a lie & what questions to ask. I just never took the chance myself, because I have seen plenty of rip off stories on here. I originally posted this in the breeder review section, it was more of a stay away from this breeder type thing, but I also wanted to know if anyone had ever delt w/them or had any problems. For some reason admin moved it to breeder talk But anyways I would suggest others to avoid this breeder/kennel in Kinak, Oklahoma.
rachelsyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!