View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 07:56 PM   #12
omega
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieGirl87 View Post
My poor baby boy He's not feeling well this evening, it started earlier today, he didn't seem to be eating very much but he's a picky eater so I didn't think to much of it. Then later this evening his tummy was upset, I could hear it gurgling and churning and then he had diarrhea 3 times and it has this slimey coating on it he's just laying on my lap now and his eyes are so sad. I can tell he's feeling bad and it makes me feel bad
I called my vet even though office hours are closed, I actually woke him up out of bed he said to give him some ant-diarrhea medication for small dogs and bring him in first thing tomorrow morning. I don't know what could be wrong with him, the only thing I can think of possibly would be worms from ingesting a flea from outside while we are on our walks or something. He's on flea medication and heartgard so I can't think of what else it might be. I just worry so over him, he's so petite and tiny and when he gets sick it just worries me Please keep him in your prayers! I'm going to stay up tonight and watch over him just in case he needs anything...

Wow, there is really a lot of this going around. So many dogs have had the same symptoms - one of mine, too. Is yours throwing up at all? They checked a stool sample too and Kaya has too much of a certain bacteria and it's making her sick. So she's on antibiotics and benadryl.

I hope yours will be just fine - try not to worry too much. I'm glad you've got a vet appt. tomorrow.
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!