View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #1
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Default Our day went bad!! I am not happy, Haruka is :(

I dressed her up to go to a yorkie meet-up this afternoon. She is so cute and adorable with her new dress and bow. She was ready to look pretty and play!!

We were the first one at yorkie meet up... As people started coming in, Haruka got really excited. She did her usual things.. saying hi to all the yorkies, then jump on every humans' laps. She is very friendly to everyone!!

She had a good time for sometime. Then there was a new yorkie with a couple.... So Haruka wanted to say hi to the dog and sat with a lady's lap. Boon!!!! Yes.. Haruka got bit by this vicious yorkie. I don't think she got hurt badly but she jumped over other lady's shoulder. She jumped really really high. I grabbed Haruka and comforted her. She just kept hiding behind me.. or sat on my lap and couldn't even play with other nice dog. Maybe I was really upset that I couldn't hear anyone apologizing to me or Haruka. I look mean as possible to the owner, but they didn't seem to care. Maybe they don't know how friendly Haruka is... and what damage their dog did to Haruka for her birthday celebration meet-up. So a guy left the room with a dog for 5 minutes.. and came back on. The dog kept being vicious so the owner didn't let the dog play. I was very unhappy... I know sometimes dogs can be aggressive... but because of my Haruka being hurt.. and I think she has PTSD now.. My god!!!

So we came home... and decided to take a relaxing time ... so it was very bad meet-up
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!