View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 06:09 PM   #4
rob67
Yorkie Talker

Default sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
That's impressive! Care to share here?
I went and bought a BIG dog kennell (biggest size available) for like 60 bucks.
take the top off and lay lenghtwise to match up with the other piece...( both ends will meet at the door section, giving you a 6 foot long section with a hump in the middle) Before pups are born use the frist piece to let the female bed down in...let her get used to it...when the pups are born lay down the other piece to "mate " with the other and you have a nursery safe for the puppies...the mom can still jump in or out as needed...(i put a short stool out for lex to use...as the puppies start to grow and explore, put puppy training pads on the "other side of the kennell" they will start to use them immediatly...as they start to wein, put food over there too...after about five weeks..the pups will be using pads daily and you can put pads around out side the kennell and they will use them ! after they are weined completly, they will be potty trained...Its hard to train a puppy to be potty trained, but if they are exposed to the training pads at a VERY early age, they will train "themselves"...for specs or other info ...bubba@sc.rr.com...I also have a pic of momma lex on the board...notice the kennel she is in with the pups...when they start walking around is when you attatch the other end of the kennell.
rob67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!