View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 05:03 AM   #1
rachelsyorkie
Rachel & Tilula Belle
Donating Member

Default Clouds Kennel Kinak, Oklahoma-Familiar?

Is anyone familiar w/this a Kennel ran by a Ruby or Brandy Cloud. My brother just bought a yorkie from them & after several phone calls to confirm that they were getting the pup pictured which was a straight smooth coat & the smallest, they get a totally different pup w/curly hair & bigger then told. She says they can fly it back at there cost plus flight for another pup. Whose to say she will still send the right pup? I'm sure she already sent the other one somewhere else. I advised against shipping & trusting them to send the right one They are young & cant have children. They are thinking they will just keep her, but I'm ticked I helped pick her & that is not the right one, breeders error or she was just thinking here deal with it. I wrote her & told her if she doesnt have their pup or refund in full & take it back I will be turning her into AKC. My brother & his girlfriend have asked me to be involved in choosing a pup & I gave them my advise & suggested going to get the pup in person no matter how far, but they chose shipping it. I told the breeder that someone would have been happy w/her if they chose her, this is not the pup we chose. Poor little puppy. This is just ridiculous. She was $1100 shipping included. Anyone hear of these people.
rachelsyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!