View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #7
marielaveau1794
Yorkie Talker

Default Angel

Thank you all for your posts. I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. I just feel like I'm lost. She was only here for 10 weeks but I love her with all my heart. I keep going through so many emotions. I feel like she was so dependant on me and that I let her down. My family depends on me too and I have been no good for anything since that night. I know my husband and my daughter need me but I just cant find the strength to do anything but cry. Everyone tells me I did what is best for her, so why do I feel like I let her down and should have waited and given her more time? I feel guilty. I know I did so much for her but now I wish I would have held her and loved her more. I should have spent more time with her. Even though I did so much with her. As it warmed up here, I would take her on little walks with my 3 other yorkies just to get her outside so she could explore new smells and get some sunlight. Of course, I had to carry her because she couldnt walk. When I fed her as she was older, I was giving her soft canned food mixed with her formula and had to hold her up to eat, then burp her. She was just like an infant. I miss her so much. I just dont know what to do without her.

Another pic of her and my daughter when Angel was probably 3 or 4 weeks old.
Attached Images

marielaveau1794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!