View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 04:20 AM   #11
AngelWorks
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelsyorkie View Post
OMG what did the guy do when you came running & screaming. I would have wrote the license plate down & reported that & I would say they were trying to break into my vehicle, why is it cops think you are being stupid if you report someone trying to steal your dog, your dog missing, etc. Tilula is one of my most prized possessions & one of the most expensive "Priceless" I only leave her in there for a minute & if it to cold or hot out I dont bring her, like I said I will call ahead & have what I need at the service desk & I'm not afraid to ask if I can go to the front because my "kids" is in the car & if people look at me like I'm nuts I'm not afraid to say WWJD? WWJD? lol. I have took her in walmart, kmart etc in her stroller w/ a blanket covering the stroller. She's not a barker so no one knew, I think they think I'm stealing sometimes though. Awww can I see your baby-NO! <nervous laugh> she's sleeping. I am, just going to have to take her to a nursing home once a week & get hera therapy dog shirt & take her where I want. It would be rewarding in every way
Yup--- I'm getting Milo his therapy certification right after he goes through all his obidience training.

We'll be going to Nursing homes and hospitals and he'll also being going everywhere else with me.
AngelWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!