Thread: need help asap
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #1
natalienicole
YT Addict

Default need help asap

I took my puppy to the vet today to get her shots and to get her a check up and to have him look at her eye because it looked like she had a cold in it and i just got her on friday. well the vet said she was over all healthy except for her eye which he says she will need surgery on thursday for because her eye lid has curled under and is rubbing on her eye and it will eventually make her blind in that one eye if I dont take care of it now. So when i got out of the vet i called the breeder lady who i got the dog from and left her a message she just called back and when i told her what the vet said she now wants me to drive 2 1/2 hours back to Independance to give the dog back for a refund after Ive only had the dog for barely 3 days. I do not know what im supposed to do now I want to keep the puppy but she doesnt want me to have it go through surgery and the breeder lady still has to send me my akc papers when she gets them so i dont want to make her mad. what should I do has anyone else had this problem with the breeder or with their dog?
natalienicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!