View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 04:24 PM   #7
Reesie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V View Post
TRUE, TRUE, all TRUE!

Its insane how dehydraded we all are! Its one of the reasons hubby and I eat raw... the water content of cooked food is so depleated.. Fruits and veggies are so high in water! But when cooked we dehydrate them! And when we eat the processed food we dehydrate ourselves!

So everytime you eat a processed meal...drink twice as much water because you need to rehydrate the meal and get your water!

I finally have my daughter in the habit of drinking a 16oz bottle of water with her lunch at school and choosing fresh fruit as her side. That pre-teen acne she started to devlope is GONE, and her skin just glows now! Its cause she's hydrated! She drinks water with every meal here at home as well.. I buy cases weekly at the store cause we go through a ton!

Crystal Gyser is my favorite brand.
That's great that you have started good habits early with your daughter. I try to keep a glass of water on my desk as a reminder to keep drinking. I'm bad because I stop at the quick stop store every morning and get a large glass of tea. I'm taking baby steps. I used to stop and get a Dr Pepper every morning.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!