View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 04:16 PM   #6
genie
Loves Hannah & Gracie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesie View Post
This was the other half of the email I recieved about coke. I told my husband he couldn't drink it anymore. I'm a Dr Pepper girl and I'm sure it's not any better.

COKE

In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be gone in two days.

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

Coke will also clean road haze from your windshield.

OMG!!!! I can not believe that! Thank you so much for that info. I will remember that when I want to reach for a coke next time. No wonder that it burns a little going down...LOL.
genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!