Thread: Merricks
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 03:49 PM   #8
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieluv View Post
Thanks for your input Erin, I had considered all those foods for my little maltese, but decided on the Merricks as well. I'm glad to hear that I'm not missing out on anything better. I also love the way it looks like a complete meal, and the way she just eats it up. Ever since I got her, she has not liked the dry food that they sent for her which was Natural Balance...I know it's good for her, but she didn't like it anymore for some reason?? I still haven't found a dry food. I've been trying to figure out if I should also feed the Merrick Grammy's Pot Pie dry or something like Canidae...
We are Canidae fans. Loki loves Canidae. I'm putting them both on Evo right now, but I don't really have a good reason other than I want to see if I notice a difference. If not then I'll go back to the Canidae.

If you can afford it and have time to deal with the canned food there's no reason not to feed it exclusively. Loki has a sensitive tummy and I worry that he will have soft stool from just canned food. Plus, they only eat half a can between them for a meal and I don't have time to dish out food and store the extra in the morning. It's easier to pour out kibble in the morning and take the time to prep the canned in the evening. If our schedule changes I will do 100% canned IF Loki's tummy can handle it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!