View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 05:08 PM   #9
HeatherHamptons
Got Yorkie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZGunstar
Well, as much as I love yorkies... I'm not getting a second one. I've had some tragic events with them in the past with deaths and genetic diseases, and I dont know if I can take that from another purebred dog, It saddens me that they have been so interbred to the point where some people are avoiding getting them because of the rising vet bills purebreds alot over the course of their life.
Me I already have 2 other yorkies around me that belong to my parents, I felt like I need something a little differnt so I went for a rare breed with few know health problems. Only one, and in one circle. Being a new breed and a mix of pappilion, maltese, and japanese chin, most genetic health problems have been erased creating a healthier dog of three of my favorite dogs. The Mi-Ki (me-key), I havent decided on a name yet, but he's 6 weeks old and a dilute with a liver nose and aquamarine eyes... As much as I love the yorkie...With all my love there is a terrible sadness, I know it may be selfish for me to say but sometimes i wonder if anyone went through the same as me and my parents.

Anyway here's the Mi-Ki taken last thursday....

What a beauty!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!