View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 01:40 PM   #4
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Melanie,
So sorry that your friend's husband is being deployed! We thankfully have all ours back right now except my nephew, who is a civilian and is in charge of a group who haul gas! I pray for his safety every day and that he won't sign up for a second year when his time is up. It has become more a mission than a job for him because of everything that's happened while he has been there. His Dad is retired military and he has really come to understand why his Dad had to be away from them when he was a child! Also, my son's little step-brother will be going back for a second tour also in August! He just still seems like a little boy to me, it breaks my heart! Although he is 25, he cried for his Mom the first time because he was so scared! He is such a precious young man ... like one of my kids! We will certainly keep your friend's husband as well as yours in our prayers!! Tell them "thank you" from our family!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!