Thread: Baby Caddo
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Baby Caddo

In loving memory of my precious Baby Caddo...

He was only 9 weeks old and so full of love. We knew a few days before that something was seriously wrong, and we were in the vet with him every single day. That last day, he was in ICU in the animal hospital. We tried everything we could... it just wasn't enough. I still wonder if I could have done anything else and if Baby Caddo would be here now. I will always remember my sweet Baby Caddo, I just wish I could forget some of the bad times at the end.

Daddy and I love you Baby Caddo. We tried as hard as we could, but I just can't quit asking why. Perhaps you were called to save Pixie and Addy, for they were saved because of you. If that is the case, I love you and I am forever grateful. But still, you were so young and precious and innocent... At least I know you're not hurting anymore, and I hope they have lots of good food at the Rainbow Bridge. I can just see you, sweet Baby Caddo, running excitedly from bowl to bowl to try all the different foods.... And maybe, just maybe, one has pepperoni in it just for you.

Pixie misses you too, baby boy. We have had a lot happen, and perhaps you're glad to not be here dealing with it all. But Pixie is very confused. That night after you left, Pixie cried all afternoon and night. She loved you and mothered you like I've never seen her care for anyone else. She is still not quite herself, but like me, she's learning to manage I think.

You have fun with all your new friends up there, and I look forward to holding you in my arms again some day...

RIP Baby Caddo, 2/15/2007
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NewBabyCaddo0204.JPG (125.4 KB, 54 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!