View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 12:41 PM   #1
rxybabe17
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Unlove My sweet little Summer

Yesterday my little baby girl died. I am completly heartbroken. I know I need to be strong for Abigail because she doesn't understand where her little sister is, and I can't get over the fact that she is gone. I am having a hard time. She was everything I wanted. She was so sweet, she was a little girly girl, she had the biggest bug eyes and I loved them soo much. She kept her puppy bark and would only bark at me when she wanted to get on my bed while I was up there watching tv it was soo adorable. She was tiny but she wasn't too tiny she was the perfect size for me. She loved to held and cuddle with you. She was the sweetest girl ever. I know now she has crossed the rainbow bridge, but I don't want her too I just want her to be here with me. I miss her so much. We layed her to rest last night. My future father-in-law made her, her own little cedar box that was the exact size for her. We buried her in the little t-shirt she was wearing yesterday and her hair was in a bow. She was so pretty she looked so peacful, but I don't want to let her go. She we be greatly missed. I love you so much Summer Grace!!! Mommy will see you again one day when we meet in heaven, I will get to hold you then. Until then Ali boo will be there holding you for me, she will take very good care of you. She will have the lap dog she always wanted. Until we meet again I love you my little Summer pot.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!