View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #13
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vainchick5 View Post
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71352
I posted about Cocos new brother recently. I'm really excited! I just feel so bad separating them. I will be getting a crate from the breeder so maybe I'll use that. I will have to watch their interaction on tuesday to see what happens I guess. Coco is not usually rough or mean or anything, she's very gentle. She was afraid of Jen's little Tia at first (remember Jen?) but then immediately took to her and was playing gently with her using a toy. So I'm hoping she will be good. This puppy is over 3 lbs so he's not tiny tiny, he's already about 5months.
Nobella, don't feel bad for separating them. They are going to sleep most of the time and Rocco is going to feel alot more secure in his crate. I worried about separating them at first, but it works out better. Even if Coco is not mean to him, she still may try to play with him and get a little too rough. Before you decide to leave him in the crate the breeder sends you, make sure it is big enough for food and water and a pee pad in there. Since it is probably one of those plastic vari-kennels, I have a feeling that it probably won't be big enough. I would either get a big wire crate or an x-pen and put his crate he was sent in inside the x-pen. He would feel so much more secure.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!